Dekho version 4.1 is the next major release of Esri Australia's geographic web application technology.
At version 4.1, Dekho has been reengineered, making the software simpler to use and administer – while at the same time increasing its functionality and performance.
Key enhancements include:
• The ability for administrators to create maps within Dekho – instead of needing to switch between applications – enabling greater productivity;
• A new value-add product called ‘InstaLink’ which connects Dekho with other key business systems including: Pathway, Works & Assets, Property & Rating, Hansen, and Conquest – just to name a few (premium licence only);
improved printing function which leverages the core ArcGIS printing capabilities
– making it easier for users to print their maps(AOServer has been
• A reduced need for user input to minimise configuration errors; and,
• An intuitive workflow-driven user experience, streamlining the way you access information.